The New And Best Food Delivery Service

1. What is the type of business you designed your logo for? Explain.  I designed my logo to show that food(the leaf) is going to you and for you hence the arrow.
  2. How does the logo represent your business? Explain. It shows that the food is going to your direction.  
  3. Who is the target audience for your business? Explain.  Anybody who wants a reliable food delivery service.
  4. How does the logo appeal to that target audience? Explain. It artistically shows that the food is going into your direction while depicting the leaf(the food).
  5. What are you the proudest of in this piece of artwork?  Explain.  I proud how I incorporated the arrow into the leaf to show that the food is going to you and it’s especially made for you.  
  6. What could you have done better? Explain. I feel like I could’ve depicted the image more.  It’s tough because I definitely one upped companies like Uber Eats and Grubhub who just use words to depict their logos.  I feel like someone who really isn’t knowledgable in the food delivery service won’t necessarily know what my logo is trying to depict.